Thursday 18 December 2014

¡HELLO IM THE POMPUS UNICORN!

I'm the little person behind The Pompus Unicorn! Although it sounds weird I am a visual merchandiser and crochet maniac all in one. I am self taught in this creative art and although I’ve never studied teaching, it is something I love and it gives me great satisfaction. From a young age I've always loved crafts, photography and always dreamed of writing a book someday. With all this, it is not surprising that life has led me to be a blogger!

The Pompus Unicorn was started in 2013 while living in Barcelona but really took off when I moved to Abu dhabi and started writing in English. Although the blog was started exclusive for crochet, a big step was to realise how important it was for me to keep my creative side awake. And with this i found creating things with bright colours improves your mood. You can find, tutorials, crafts and photographs made ​​with love.

No comments:

Post a Comment